Thursday, August 13, 2009

Your Dreams Are Your Greatest Passion!

As a child, I spent most of my days, day dreaming. My mind was filled with creativity that needed an outlet of expression. As I matured into a young woman, those dreams soon became dormant and then extinct. In the last two years, a feeling of void overshadowed me, in which manifested an eruption of explosive passion within the core of my being. I suddenly realized, that the dreams I once had, were a confirmation of my calling and purpose. The reason why I exist on this planet is to manifest the elements of my gifts.

I assume that there are other's who may have, or may be experiencing this same feeling of anxiousness and stagnancy. The question is, where should one begin after your calling has been made clear? We can have a mind filled with dreams, but if there is no passion in pursuing what is necessary to develop and expand your dreams, there will be no product of your imagination. There are many resources that are made available for research on any particular topic of interest. Learning is progressive, and it is our individual responsibility to ensure that we educate ourselves. Read books that will give you information on your area of interest. Find out how you can become qualified for the position. Research the pay rate and avenues in which your skill can be used. Follow an individual that has already accomplished what you are trying to achieve. Watch their reality shows, read their biography, join their newsletter or get information from their websites. It may be an Entrepreneur like Donald Trump, an actress like Julia Roberts, an artist like Alecia Keys or a fashion designer like Kimmora Lee Simmons. Prayer and meditation also plays a major part by asking God to guide your path and grant you favour with genuine connections. Your dreams are your greatest passion but it is up to you to turn those dreams into reality.

The Writer for the soul: Natalie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment